Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookies.
You can have Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookies using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookies
- Prepare of Bowl 1.
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Soft brown sugar.
- Prepare of Peanut butter (sugar-free).
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Bowl 2.
- It’s of Cake flour.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Bowl 3.
- It’s of Chocolate.
- Prepare of Peanuts.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Bowl 1: Bring the butter to room temperature and knead the sugar into it a third at a time until it becomes creamy. This takes about 2~3 minutes with an electric mixer. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the peanut butter and mix. Mix in the egg and vanilla..
- Bowl 2: Thoroughly mix together the dry ingredients..
- Divide the dry ingredients into 3 portions and mix in one portion at a time into Bowl 1 until there are no flour streaks..
- Bowl 3: If you're using a chocolate bar, break it up. Chop up the peanuts into your desired size. Add to Bowl 1..
- Make 3-3.5 cm balls with the dough. If the dough is hard to bring together, wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Line the baking sheet with kitchen parchment paper and arrange the dough balls on top. Use your fingers to squish the balls into discs..
- Bake at 180℃ for 10 minutes. Midway through, flip the cookies over. The cookies may not appear to be completely baked..
- The cookies are soft and break easily, so let cool on the parchment paper for about 3 minutes before removing. You can leave the parchment paper on the baking sheet..
- They will harden up nicely when cooled, so don't worry. Over-baking will ruin the texture..
- I used Skippy's creamy peanut butter. The crunchy type would also be delicious..
- I replaced the chocolate and peanuts with crushed peanut M&Ms (two 50 g bags). Easy and delicious!.
- I made slightly thicker, 5 cm cookies like the Country Ma'am brand. It made 38 cookies. They'd be great as a gift!.