Chocolate Mug Cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to.
This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. On Saturday morning, I fully expected to see someone else as the winner of the "best. Today I show you how to make a chocolate mug cake in minutes. You can have Chocolate Mug Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mug Cake
- You need of self raising flour, sifted.
- You need of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of milk.
- You need of oil.
This is by far the BEST chocolate mug cake recipe. Thanks to Manscaped for sponsoring this. This Chocolate Mug Cake is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients and made right in the microwave. Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert!
Chocolate Mug Cake instructions
- Assemble your ingredients..
- In a mug add flour, cocoa powder and brown sugar. Mix to combine them together. Alternatively, you can prepare the batter in a bowl then transfer it to a mug at the end..
- Add milk in batches of 2 tablespoons as you mix. Make sure you mix all the way till the bottom to incorporate all the flour..
- Pour in oil and stir. I added sprinkles and mixed them in, optional. If you mixed batter in a bowl, pour it into a mug..
- Microwave for 2 minutes. First microwave it for 1 minute then another 1 minute..
- Top with melted chocolate and sprinkles or desiccated coconut..
One of the most common recipe requests I receive is for small batch desserts. Over the years, I've shared a few of my favorites like my. This is not your average mug cake; it is a splendid combination of hot chocolate and cake. It is easy to make and comes in just the right size. Best of it, you can garnish it just like a cup of hot chocolate, with marshmallows, whipped cream, and crushed peppermint candy!