Mango Pistachio Mug cake. Although I'm not a fan of microwave cooking, this recipe is a once-in-a-while treat that's really easy to make. You can use the remainder of the tin of mango purée to make mango lassi – simply combined three tablespoons of mango purée with four tablespoons of natural yogurt and mix until well blended. A mango cake that is packed with one whole mango!!!!
Delicate layers of sponge cake filled with sweet-tart mango mousse make a beautiful cake that will wow your guests. This sponge cake filled with mango mousse is quite spectacular. It looks professional but is doable if you use a springform pan. You can cook Mango Pistachio Mug cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Pistachio Mug cake
- Prepare 4 tbsp of All-purpose flour (Maida).
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tea spoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mango pulp.
- Prepare 10-12 of pistachio (pista).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee / butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream (Malai).
- It’s 2 (3 drop) of vanilla extract.
Mug cakes are your best bet for a quick and easy dessert. There are many variations out there and if you give my recipe a try feel free to leave me a comment. This pistachio mug cake is a nice balance of sweet and salty. Make it your own by adding white chocolate chips or topping it with cool-whip or your.
Mango Pistachio Mug cake instructions
- Take a mug and all wet ingredients the milk, Malai butter/ghee, vanilla, mango pulp.
- Add dry ingredients the flour sugar baking powder baking soda,mix it well.
- Mix everything well untill it became a mix add pistachio.
- Microwave oven on high for 2 minutes. Stopped the microwave oven 60 second and checked again at 90 second little wet so left another 30 second.
- Enjoy your delicious mango cake.Garnish with some pistachio..
- Don't over bake.. in just 2 minutes.
See more ideas about mug recipes, mug cake, food. Sugar-Free Pistachio Vanilla Mug Cake- sugarfreemom.com..this post of mango cake recipe. it mainly includes my other detailed recipes like pineapple upside-down cake, chocolate swiss roll on pan, chocolate banana cake, bread cake, marble cake, cupcakes, chocolate mug cake, atta cake, banana cake, custard cake. further to these i would like to mention my. You're going to need a bit of patience with this cake, as it takes time to make all the pancakes and layer them up, and some setting time for the cream too. Yup, you can enjoy this super soft n yummy cake instantly with very less and basic ingredients along with some Mango pulp. Long back i bookmarked Eggless Mango Cake recipe in my dear friend Sobha's space.