Easy Peach Pound Cake. This Georgia peach pound cake can also be made with other fruits such as apple or cherry. This recipe proves that the perfect summer pound cake takes no special equipment or skill to pull off. Once you've prepared the peaches, this is essentially a dump-and-whisk cake.
The cake is made with chopped canned peaches. We received several positive comments about this cake. One person suggested a simple glaze of warm peach preserves and whipped topping, and another person boiled the syrup with a little. · The BEST Peach Pound Cake– A Buttery, Tender, Super Moist, Sour Cream Pound Cake Loaded With Fresh, Juicy Peaches! You can have Easy Peach Pound Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peach Pound Cake
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (softened).
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped peaches (fresh/canned).
This slightly sweet fall cake is studded with nutty brown butter, warm spices, and covered with pears. Easy to make, and even easier to impress with! Sweetly delicious peach pound cake with juicy chunks of cinnamon peaches and topped with silky cream cheese frosting. This recipe comes from my sour cream pound cake that is so moist and easy to make.
Easy Peach Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of flour aside.
- Mix well remaining flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in creamed mixture.
- Use reserved flour to coat the chopped peaches. Fold the fruit into batter.
- Spread evenly into a 15x21cm greased loaf tin. Bake for 50-60 minutes in preheated oven, or until toothpick comes out clean from cake.
It's one of my favorite holiday cakes. This cake is as easy to make as any classical standard pound cake is, except, first you need to simply chop up some ripe peaches. Instead, this healthy peach pound cake gets the majority of its tender texture from—you guessed it!— Greek yogurt. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied All Reviews for Sautéed Peaches over Pound Cake. "Southern peach pound cake recipe with a pound of peaches and sour cream! Velvety soft and full of authentic peach flavor! " I really should have a section dedicated to nothing but pound cakes huh?