Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting.
You can cook Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting
- It’s of For mug cakes,.
- It’s of maida/ all purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar (crystal or icing sugar).
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of milk (1 tsp from it used to soak saffron).
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Chopped almonds.
- Prepare of For shreekhand,.
- It’s of I took.. 1 cup hung curd(Amul shrikhand can be taken).
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- You need of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Choco chips and saffron strands to decorate.
Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting step by step
- Mix all the ingredients of the mug cakes well..
- Pour the batter into coffee mugs till half..
- Microwave on high mode for 2 minutes and allow them to cool. It can be made in a pan on flame. But cook time increase to 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile they are getting cool, mix ingredients of shrikhand together..
- Spread shrikhand on the mug cakes,sprinkle choco chips and saffron and serve a delightful and flavourful dessert.