Peach, Berry and Pear Cobbler.
You can have Peach, Berry and Pear Cobbler using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach, Berry and Pear Cobbler
- It’s of Yellow peaches.
- You need of European pears.
- Prepare of Raspberries.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need of Cinnamon (optional).
- You need of Cake flour.
- Prepare of and 2 tablespoons Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of and 3 tablespoons to finish Heavy cream.
Peach, Berry and Pear Cobbler step by step
- Sift the flour well..
- Cut the unsalted butter into small cubes and chill in the refrigerator..
- If possible, I recommend using aluminum-free baking powder..
- Cut the peaches and pears into bite-sized pieces. Wash the strawberries and cut into halves or quarters. Place into a large bowl. Add the cornstarch, brown sugar, and cinnamon, and mix everything together. Transfer to a baking dish..
- Place the flour, 200 g of granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Mix together. Add the chilled cubes of butter..
- Add the butter and use a fork or a pastry cutter to coarsely break up the butter while mixing with the flour until it forms pea-sized crumbs..
- Combine the heavy cream and egg into a bowl. Gradually add the powdered ingredients from Step 6 and mix until it lumps together..
- Once combined, place on a flour-coated counter. Divide the dough into 8-12 even pieces and form into balls..
- Flatten the balls slightly and place on top of the fruit from Step 4. Arrange neatly. Coat the tops with heavy cream and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar..
- Bake for 45-55 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C until deliciously browned. Place parchment paper on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any juice that may spill out from the fruit..
- Let sit for 1 hour and then enjoy. Portion it on your serving plates, and enjoy with ice cream, heavy cream, or your favorite toppings..