Chocolate mug cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to.
This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. On Saturday morning, I fully expected to see someone else as the winner of the "best. Today I show you how to make a chocolate mug cake in minutes. You can have Chocolate mug cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mug cake
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of cocoa.
- It’s of vanilla.
- It’s of maida.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare of Hide&Seek biscuits.
- It’s of White chocolate.
- You need of oil greased cup.
This is by far the BEST chocolate mug cake recipe. Thanks to Manscaped for sponsoring this. This Chocolate Mug Cake is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients and made right in the microwave. Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert!
Chocolate mug cake step by step
- In one bowl add milk, oil mix well.
- Seive Maida, cocoa powder,baking powder,baking soda mix well.Add icing sugar, vanilla essence,mix it well until all lumps get dissolved..
- Pour batter into 1/2 mugs.
- Bake at power 100 for 3 minutes,Let it cool completely.
- Spread chocolate syrup as needed,place Hide&seek biscuits in each mug, grate white chocolate in each mug.
- Chocolate mug cake ready to served.
One of the most common recipe requests I receive is for small batch desserts. Over the years, I've shared a few of my favorites like my. This is not your average mug cake; it is a splendid combination of hot chocolate and cake. It is easy to make and comes in just the right size. Best of it, you can garnish it just like a cup of hot chocolate, with marshmallows, whipped cream, and crushed peppermint candy!