No excuses chocolate cake.
You can have No excuses chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No excuses chocolate cake
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground flax meal.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of room temperature water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of Water boiling.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Herbalife Chocolate PDM(Protein Drink Mix).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Herbalife Chocolate PDM(Protein Drink Mix).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fructose or honey.
No excuses chocolate cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray bundt pan and dust with chocolate PDM.
- Stir dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients, except boiling water (remember with flax seed, prepare it in water before adding to the mixture.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with whip cream out of a can since it has no High Fructose Corn Syrup. Add sliced strawberries or other fruit and enjoy!.