Easy chocolate bundt cake.
You can cook Easy chocolate bundt cake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate bundt cake
- You need of Cake.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of cocoa.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of butter, softened.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of egg whites, large.
- Prepare of whole eggs, large.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need of cocoa.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of butter, melted.
Easy chocolate bundt cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease up a bundt pan or spray with non-stick. It should be a 12-cup bundt pan (mine is smaller, I think, so some batter oozed out the center during baking but nothing catastrophic)..
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, and vanilla. I don't have a mixer so I did this by hand (I use sanitary gloves and squeeze the crap out of it until I can whisk it smooth)..
- Add the eggs and the egg whites to the butter mixture and combine until smooth. Then, alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk, mixing until everything is combined and smooth..
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake it for 40 minutes or until a toothpick/sharp knife comes out clean..
- Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack for ten minutes or so, then invert it onto the rack and let it cool completely out of the pan..
- For the icing, just whisk all the ingredients together. I applied it after the cake was already cool..
- Serve as is or shmancy up as you see fit..