Real Easy Pineapple Cake.
You can have Real Easy Pineapple Cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Real Easy Pineapple Cake
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of 20 oz. crushed pineapple (undrained) in its own juice – not syrup.
- Prepare of pecans.
- You need of FROSTING.
- Prepare of butter or one stick.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of confectioners sugar.
- You need of 8 oz. cream cheese (softened).
Real Easy Pineapple Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all of the cake ingredients together in a bowl. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes (until top is golden brown).
- FROSTING: Beat butter, cream cheese and vanilla together until creamy. Gradually mix in powdered sugar.
- Frost cake with cream cheese frosting while still warm. Sprinkle with nuts..