Simple DH boxed cake doctored. Sift Dry mix, and dry pudding mix. Use a convenient boxed cake mix and "doctor it up" with simple pantry ingredients. The cake rises perfectly, it's so soft, and tastes rich & buttery.
Your cakes will taste more moist and more like Using a few simple substitutions, your boxed cakes will taste rich, moist, and homemade. You can substitute one ingredient or experiment and try. Boxed cake mix is convenient, but usually the taste doesn't hold a candle to homemade. You can cook Simple DH boxed cake doctored using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple DH boxed cake doctored
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 box of mix (prefer Duncan Hines.).
- Prepare 1 of instant pudding of like flavor.
However, there are easy and effective ways to improve cake mix so that it tastes not only With these clever ideas for doctoring cake mix, you get all the convenience of a mix, but with an outside-the-box taste. These boxed cake mix recipes are so luxurious, no one will ever guess you got a little bit of help in the baking department. I tend to be a "why not?" type of person. Making this cake is just as simple as any box mix, just with a couple of other ingredients.
Simple DH boxed cake doctored step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° Combine wet ingredients (not the box recipe!).
- Sift Dry mix, and dry pudding mix.
- Combine and mix.
- Bake about 22 minutes, depending on batter in pan. (Following my measurements posted, bake roughly 22-25 minutes, always TP test for doneness).
To make it all you need to do is: whisk the dry ingredients together. I made the cake with a DH super moist chocolate. I followed your recipe adding half a box of pudding and two tablespoons of cocoa powder. Boxed Cake Mix Tips and Tricks. Delicious Moist Red Velvet Doctored Cake Mix Recipe