Bread chocolate cake. Making chocolate cake with my bread machine and i thought i would share. link to Bread Machine https Pensonic Bread Maker – Chocolate Cake. Your bread machine needs a cake function in order to make this. Is it Valentine's Day without chocolate?
It's been good, but it's gotten, well, just a tad So it's time to sweeten the deal: this chocolate chip banana bread recipe combines two of your favorite. Walnut chocolate bread cake is a delicious nutty cake perfect with a cup of afternoon tea! An excellent sweet alternative for barbecues, dinner parties, or evening meal. You can cook Bread chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread chocolate cake
- You need of Bread slices 6.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder 3 tbsp full.
- It’s of Nutella 2=tbsp.
- You need of Strawberry 5 6.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Water half cup.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Coffee half teaspoon.
A great recipe for a Double Chocolate-chocolate Cake you can make in your bread machine. Great with ice-cream or with coffee at breakfast. Chocolate bread cake made with a few simple ingredients and low fat, is perfect for a healthy breakfast or for a tasty snack. You have some stale bread and you don't know what to do with it?
Bread chocolate cake step by step
- First take a bread slices cut corners..and 1 slice cut into half and keep aside.
- Take a pan add water sugar amd cocoa powder cofee heat well until it comes thick after cool down add nutella too keep aside..
- Now one by one take a slice pour into chocolate mixture for a second then put into serving tray one by one in middle one add whipped cream then again bread..layering like this then upper se add cocoa powder pour some nutella add strawberries and serve with chocolate enjoy with coffee.
We bake our chocolate bread pudding cake recipe in a springform pan, which makes for a party-worthy presentation. Now Reading Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake. This chocolate bread doesn't taste sweet. It tastes savory, and is good with cream cheese! It's nothing like cake.it's bread so you can't expect it to be oozing with flavour.