Easy Egg-Free Chocolate Cake.
You can have Easy Egg-Free Chocolate Cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Egg-Free Chocolate Cake
- You need of Pancake mix.
- You need of Chocolate bars.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Butter.
Easy Egg-Free Chocolate Cake instructions
- Heat the rice cooker on the "warm" setting, then melt the chocolate by breaking it into the rice cooker..
- Once the chocolate has melted, add the butter, and mix until evenly combined..
- Use 4 times the amount of butter shown in the photo..
- Once the butter is well incorporated, gradually add the milk a little at a time, and evenly combine. Turn off the heat. The photo shows what it looks like when the batter is combined..
- Add the pancake mixture a little at a time, and mix well to prevent lumps..
- Even out the surface, then simply bake it in the rice cooker It's ready when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean..
- Here it is freshly baked Remove it from the rice cooker and cool..
- I recommend using Lotte brand Ghana Chocolate I use a bar of milk and dark chocolate. Use your favorite kind of chocolate..
- Substitute the milk with heavy cream, or add more chocolate for a richer taste..