Chocolate cake in microwave.
You can cook Chocolate cake in microwave using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake in microwave
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of melted butter.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of yogurt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- You need of raisin, chocolate chunk, chopped peanuts (optional).
Chocolate cake in microwave instructions
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and baking soda. Set aside. Let it working..
- In another bowl, mix the flour and cocoa powder. Set aside..
- In a reheated bowl, place the water and butter in a bowl. Heat it for 30 seconds. It melts. Remove it out from microwave, add sugar. Let it dissolve..
- Add all mixture together in a bowl, the yogurt, dry ingredients and wet ingredients. Whisk them well..
- You may add your optional item into the batter..
- Prepare a microwable bowl (size 500 ml). Brush with some oil or margarine. Pour in the batter into it. Shake a bit to remove the air bubble..
- Bake in microwave for 3 mins for the 1200 watt microwave. Bake it for 6 mins for the 850 watt microwave. Adjust accordingly please..
- Remove it out when it is baked. Let it cool down..
- Walah.. yours easy quick snack is ready to be enjoyed..
- The same recipe, I make it twice. I stake it together and melt 25 gr white chocolate with 40 ml heavy cream for the fillings..
- Melt 75 gr dark or milk chocolate with 80 ml heavy cream for the frosting..