Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe). Eggless Vanilla Cake: When I posted this eggless vanilla cupcake recipe a few weeks back, I was being asked if it could be baked without the egg replacer powder. So I was looking for another eggless vanilla cake recipe which can be baked with simple ingredients and landed on this one. Eggless vanilla cake recipe with video and step by step photos.
How to Make a quick and Easy Homemade Eggless Vanilla Cake This simple homemade recipe helps anyone make a soft yummy vanilla or white sponge cake within. Eggless vanilla cake recipe with step by step photos. This vanilla cake has a soft and moist texture. You can have Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
With this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe's step by step photo guide, carefully measured ingredients and detailed explanation of process, making a soft and spongy cake at home is very easy. Unlike other Vanilla Cake Recipes, this recipe doesn't use butter or condensed milk. This cake was sent home from our children's school. It is the simplest, great tasting cake I've ever made.
Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8″ square (or round…I prefer the round, but I’ve made this in both) baking pan..
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one..
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool, then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!.
Great to make with the kids, especially for This cake is fabulous! And it actually tastes just like a really good sugar cookie! Eggless apple vanilla cake with apple crumble topping. Want to use more vanilla in your kitchen? Here are some tips showing you how to scrape the seeds out, and some recipes to use it as it should! i have already shared the basic eggless sponge cake recipe in cooker, but this is the authentic eggless vanilla cake recipe in conventional oven. also i have used the combination of condensed milk and full fat milk in this recipe with no additional sugar for sweetness. the combination gives a moist.