Easy Apple Cake. Here is the recipe to make this Easy Apple Cake. It doesn't require any mixer or blender and the Apple Cake comes out moist and delicious. This delicious Homemade Apple Cake gives you made-from-scratch bragging rights, while you throw it together in three easy steps.
This easy Apple Cake recipe was given to me by the lovely Dorothy in Tennessee in the US. A very moist, perfectly spiced Apple Cake! This is incredibly easy to make – no mixer required. You can have Easy Apple Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Cake
- It’s 250 g of pancake mix〇.
- You need 150 mL of milk〇.
- You need 1 of egg〇.
- Prepare 15 g of butter☆.
- It’s 40 g of sugar☆.
- You need 1 tbsp of water☆.
- You need 1 of Apple.
This Easy Apple Cake is extra moist and filled with cinnamon and apples. This apple cake is as light, puffy, and fluffy as it is easy, easy, and easy. An easy cake mix cake with a beautiful layer of apples in the middle. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Easy Apple Cake instructions
- Put the ingredients marked with a circle (〇) into a bowl and mix well..
- Cut the apple in half. Cut one half into pieces. Slice the other half..
- Add pieces of apple into the bowl and mix..
- Put the sliced apple and starred ingredients (☆) into a frying pan. Cook until the color changes to brown..
- Lay some cooking paper into the rice cooker. Then add the cooked apples then the dough onto the cooking paper..
- Cook once or twice using the rice cooker..
See more ideas about cake recipes, dessert recipes, easy apple cake. This easy apple cake is amazing on its own or just with a dusting of powdered sugar. It stays soft for several days and it also freezes well. I usually slice the cake and wrap each slice in cling film. Easy Apple Cake with Caramel Topping.